The configuration of Spotify player in RuneAudio is very simple however you must have a Spotify Premium account. That is a requirement by Spotify for allowing music streaming on other devices.
- Enter address http://runeaudio.local in web browser to access RuneUI.
- Go to Menu > Settings.
- Scroll down to Features management.
- Turn On Spotify features. Insert Spotify username and password. Click Apply Settings button. You should see a notification shows the Spotify player has been configured in RuneUI.
Start Spotify player:
- Go to Library > Spotify.
- Select Spotify in the Playback source.
- You will see all your Spotify playlists. Add them to Queue and play.
- Done. Enjoy the tracks.