The sound driver that Windows 10 installed on my computer is Realtek High Definition Audio which has a worse quality. I have to use other sound driver to ensure the hardware works properly.
- Firstly, press Start button.
- Type Device Manager.
- Expand Sound, video and game controllers.
- Right click Realtek High Definition Audio and select Update Driver Software...
- Choose Browse my computer for driver software
- Click Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
- Select High Definition Audio Device and click Next to install the driver.
- Click Yes, if Update Driver Warning message appears.
- Restart computer to get the new sound driver running.