Now, say good bye to my previous old, redundant Nokia security code finding solution. Here is the updated and much more easier way to recover your Nokia security code.
- Download Nokia PC Suite if it was not already on your computer.
- Install Nokia PC Suite. It is very easy to setup everything because Nokia PC Suite provides helpful instructions along with the software installation and phone connection processes. After Nokia PC Suite installed necessary drivers, make sure your computer is able to recognize your Nokia phone device.
- Disconnect the USB cable.
- Download Nss Pro.
- Extract the newly downloaded NssPro zip file and runs NssPro.exe.
- Under Actions section, click User Code.
- You will see "Init connection..." under Phone Management tab. Immediately, plug your Nokia phone device with USB cable and choose PC Suite connection mode on your phone. Nss Pro will begin to read your Nokia phone and shows you the Nokia Security Code (Possible code - underlined in red).
Note: If Nss Pro shows "Init connection...Phone not found.", please repeat step 6 to 7 again.