Why use NSS pro? It supports newer Nokia phone's connectivity drives and fewer steps to write product code compared to older Nemesis Service Suite (NSS). Furthermore, NSS has been discontinued. So NSS is unable to scan new Nokia phones.
What do you need before get started?
- Nokia Suite
- NSS pro
- Date cable
Here's how to change product code:
- Download and install Nokia Suite
- Download NSS pro
- Connect Nokia handset to computer via data cable
- Choose PC Suite/Ovi Suite mode on Nokia handset
- Open NSS pro
- Under Production Data Edit category, click Read and you will see the information of your handset.
- Change the Product Code and check Enable
- Click Write
- After NSS pro has written the new product code, you may click Read again to confirm the new product code has been written.
- Done. As usual, update firmware with Nokia Software Updater and you will have your preferred languages installed.
UPDATE: Check out the complete list of Nokia Product Code with NaviFirm.