If you wanted to download all your Instagram photos as you've deleted some of them from your phone's photo gallery. Here's how to download all your Instagram photos:
- Go to ink361.com.
- Login with your Instagram username and password. If this is the first time you login ink361, you need to authorize ink361 to access your Instagram account in order to use their service. You may revoke their access here anytime.
- Click My Photos on top of the screen.
- Click full in the bottom right hand corner.
- Scroll down until all your photos are loaded.
- Click Save page as... in your internet browser.
- Select Webpage, Complete for Save as type.
- Done. All Instagram photos (612px x 612px) will download into a same folder.