Many Nokia phone users forgot their phone security code and might charge fee for service in order to regain back the code from phone store. Now here's a guide of how you can find back your Nokia phone security code by yourself. I've written this guide very long time ago on other website which is no longer updating anymore. So this guide will work on most older Nokia phones, especially BB5 type phone. Hope this guide helps and save you a few bucks. Now, let's start on how to regain back your forgotten security code.
- Nemesis Service Suite (NSS)
- Nokia PC Suite
- Data cable
Regain Your Security Code Steps:
- Install Nokia PC Suite
- Install Nemesis Service Suite (NSS)
- Connect your phone to your PC with data cable. If the phone ask for connection mode, choose default mode or PC Suite mode (But don't open Nokia PC Suite).
- Open Nemesis Service Suite (NSS)
- Click scan for new devices button (on top right corner of NSS)
- Click Phone Info button
- Click Scan button
- Click Permanent Memory tab
- Click Read button
- It will read the permanent memory file and save it on the hard disk at following path.
- Open the .pm file using Notepad
- Now scroll down until field  and on the 5th Record (5=), your security code is saved at there.
- For example, 5=31323334350000000000
- Just ignore the red colour font. So, 12345 is your security code.
If this guide doesn't work with your Nokia phone, follow this guide of how to reset security code to default. The Nokia default security code is 12345.