Now here's the good news for those who wants to run Android apps on Windows PCs or tablets. The BlueStacks App Player allows you to do this without any modification to your Windows operating system and they just announced 400,000 Android apps will be available on Windows 8 this year.
You can even sync Android apps from your Android smartphone to Windows. To do this:
- Download BlueStacks App Player and install it.
- Open BlueStacks App Player, click All Apps button and click Get More Apps.
- It will open your default web browser, then sign up a BlueStacks account.
- After you signed in, click Cloud Connect and it shows you an unique BlueStacks Channel Phone PIN.
- Install BlueStacks Cloud Connect app on your Android smartphone from the Android Market.
- Launch the BlueStacks Cloud Connect app and login with your BlueStacks Channels PIN.
- The Cloud Connect app will shows you all your Android apps and you're ready to sync them to your PC.