To create Windows 8 bootable USB flash drive or DVD:
- Open Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool and choose the ISO file in Source file. Click Next.
- Select the media type you want to create bootable Windows. Click USB device or DVD.
- Choose your USB flash drive or DVD, then click Begin copying.
- This tool will starts formatting and copying files. If you get a error message "We were unable to copy your files. Please check your USB device and the selected ISO file and try again.", just follow this instruction to format your USB flash drive and create bootable Windows again.
- After it's completed. Now your USB flash drive or DVD is bootable.