The features of Android-x86 Jelly Bean 4.2 test build 20130228 includes:
- Linux kernel 3.8.0 to support more drivers.
- OpenGL ES hardware acceleration for AMD Radeon and Intel chipsets.
- Multi-touch, Wifi, Audio, G-sensor, Camera and Backlight control supports.
- Simulate SDCard by internal storage.
- Auto mount USB drivers and SDcards.
- Multi-user support (Max 8 users).
- Support Ethernet (DHCP only).
- Support VM like Virtual Box.
However, the test build 20130228 does not support ARM translator which means you cannot use many Android applications and games in Google Play. To have ARM app compatibility and much stable Android-x86, you have to go with the older version Ice Cream Sandwich RC2.
Things you need are 2 units of USB Flash Drives - at least 256MB flash drive as Android USB installer, and preferably 1GB or more flash drive storing Android OS will do.